Service Terms & Conditions
All bill amounts / charges will be based on the annual Cost to the Company (CTC) of the selected candidates.
|Below Executive Lavel
||6.33% of annual CTC
||8.33% of annual CTC
||9% of annual CTC
|General Managers & Above
||12% of annual CTC
||15% of annual CTC
Payment & Service Charges:-
- An invoice will be sent to the Client after 7 days upon commencement of employment and Placement Fee is payable within 20 days from the date of joining of the candidate.
- Payment of Service Charges should be made by Cheque/Neft/Imps/Rtgs in the favor of “A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd” or Bank Account.
- Service Tax on the bill amount will be applicable as per the Government rules as on the billing date.
- Late payment 20% will be charge if payment is delay more than 10 days after due date.
Other Terms & Conditions:-
- The Client undertakes to notify A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd immediately upon agreeing to engage a Candidate introduced by A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd and the terms of the engagement. The Client agrees and undertakes to pay A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd a Placement Fee amounting to a percentage of the gross annual salary.
- Introductions are confidential. If A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd introduces a candidate to the Client, and client introduces to these candidates to another third party, who engage the Candidate on either a full-time basis or as a contract, The Client (who is down loading profiles or CVs or resumes provided by A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd ) agrees and undertakes to pay The Placement Fee.
- If invoices are settled and due to any reason Candidate resigns within 90 days of joining then a free replacement for the same position will be provided.
Note: If the candidate either not employed with the client or the candidate is dropped it is only the responsibility of the client to intimate the same to A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd with immediate effect, and the same should be acknowledged by A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd Authorized Person otherwise The Client is responsible to make the payment of the invoice which is raised on the particular candidate.
- The term of this Agreement will be for 1-year period with the ability of either party to terminate this agreement with a one-month notice period at any time, with an undertaking to settle all dues with each other, as part of the termination process.
- Depending upon the volume of the business the placement services charges can be negotiated.
- Kindly note that our job is just to send candidates as per your requirement selection, salary matter is fully depending on company and candidate. We are not responsible in any internal matters of companies.
- Kindly note that A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd does not take responsibility of any activity of the candidates during Pre or Post employment. Employer will not hold A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd responsible for any deeds or misdeeds of employee. It is totally responsibility and discretion of employer to appoint or remove the candidate at their will.
- For Any Enquires call between 10.00 a.m to 7.00 p.m. to all working day.
- All solicitations are subjected to Gurgaon Jurisdiction only.