Our Recruitment Process
A.P. Corporate Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd has implemented the following approach to ensure the highest quality in the delivery of talent to our clients:
- Client Discovery - Understanding the client’s business objectives, current business environment, technology portfolio, work culture, and future plans.
- Discovering Competencies - Understanding and mapping competencies specific to the job openings including job title, skill requirement, deliverables, principal accountabilities and other relevant details.
- Short listing - The preliminary interviews result in short-listing of highly qualified candidates. Confidential reports are generally prepared and submitted in writing to our clients on four or five individuals, who fulfill the specified requirements closely.
- Industry Mapping - We map & develop a list of targeted companies and industries to target the candidates from. We also map the levels within the companies/ industries to be targeted.
- Talent Mapping - Once we have mapped targeted companies/ industries, we then populate a list of targeted candidates who would fit in to the job profile.
- Interviews & Negotiations - We provide you with a detailed evaluation summary along with a snapshot highlighting the key factor to speed-up you hiring process. Negotiations for the final candidate’s compensation requirements and if required, assist in completing the hiring arrangements
- Formal Reference Checks - After client interviews, we conduct a formal reference check of the selected candidates. Our recruitment consultants contacts individuals / companies that are capable of providing details of the candidate's qualifications, work ethics and other relevant feedback. The comments made by these references are then reviewed with the client.
- Post Recruitment Follow Ups - We maintain a regular follow up with the hired candidates to ensure a smooth assimilation into the client environment.